Maintenance eAM Technician I
||Perform data entry into an Oracle based system, while maintaining both physical and electronic records. Maintain the electronic environmental monitoring systems and help with the environmental control system. Create associations between physical equipment and electronic records that are traceable by third parties as needed. Act as Calibration administrator for maintenance, maintaining calibration standards within the operations according to parameters set by operations, technical services, and quality assurance. Aid other departments in the use of eAM and maintain up to date manuals and training information for the use of eAM. Aid maintenance in their projects and activities and depending on circumstances, snow duty. Light preventative maintenance duties, including “in house” calibration.
• Perform data entry into an Oracle eAM system.
• Coordinate the assignment of Preventative Maintenance procedures and accurate data entry into the Oracle database by technicians.
• Calibration Quality Administrator; responsible for reviewing calibration certificates and in-putting into the electronic management system.
• Maintain computerized and hard copy maintenance records.
• Identify and maintain the entry of newly acquired assets and PM procedures.
• Aid in testing of updates to eAM.
• Calibration technician responsible for handling all “in house” and vendor contracted calibrations for operations.
• Operation and upkeep of Environmental Monitoring systems and aiding in the upkeep of environmental control system.
Additional Job Functions
• Maintain safe and clean work environment.
• Update training of the maintenance group based on operations training records and QA SOP lists.
• Understand and adhere to GMP policies and procedures.
• Perform light Preventative Maintenance.
• Aid maintenance in projects and activities as time permits.
• Light Administrative Assistant duties, including writing of papers, building signs, writing emails, contacting vendors, and maintaining miscellaneous records.
• Depending on circumstances, clearing of snow and ice from walks and drives.
• Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
Essential Physical Requirements
• Visual acuity required is the minimum standard for use with those whose work deals largely with preparing and analyzing data and figures, accounting, transcription, computer terminals, extensive reading, visual inspection involving small defects, handling small parts, operation of simple machines, using measurement devices, assembling or fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
Additional Physical requirements
• Involves a variety of physical activities including:
Typing Walking Feeling
Hearing Repetitive Motions Talking
Machines Typically Operated
• Computer, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Oracle ERP, etc
Typical Environmental Conditions
• The worker is subject warehouse conditions.
• There is sufficient noise to cause the worker to shout in order to be heard above the ambient noise level.
• The worker maybe subject to hazards including a variety of physical conditions such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, electrical current, exposure to high heat/cold or exposure to chemicals.
• The worker is subject to atmospheric conditions including one or more of the following that may affect the respiratory system or the skin including fumes, odors, dust, mists, or gases.
||Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Requirements
• Previous Oracle experience (preferred)
• Basic computer skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
• Typing speed of at least 60 wpm
• Visual acuity required is the minimum standard for use with those whose work deals largely with preparing and analyzing data and figures, accounting, transcription, computer terminals, extensive reading, visual inspection involving small defects, handling small parts, operation of simple machines, and using measurement devices
• Involves a variety of physical activities including: Typing Walking Feeling Hearing Repetitive Motions Talking
• Ability to work with little or no supervision.
• Willingness to work until the job is complete.
• Working knowledge of safety procedures.
• Ability to efficiently and effectively perform all essential position duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation without posing a direct safety threat to others or self.
• Willingness to learn new programs and procedures.
||Salt Lake City
||Open Until Filled
|*Salary Disclaimer - The salary listed is a minimum
only or refers
to an internal grade. Final salary is commensurate with related skills, education, experience
abilities and will be determined in the interview.
|Return to job listings.