The Best of the Best
USANA knows a thing or two about outperforming its competitors.
From natural partnerships with some of the world’s most elite athletes, to creating high-quality nutritional products and innovative marketing tools to help USANA business owners succeed, USANA always goes the extra mile.
And dozens of third-party organizations think USANA’s products and materials are the best that they’ve ever seen. Hence the hefty amount of accolades USANA has scored over its 22 years of business—356 to date, to be exact.
Here’s the proof. Take a look at some of USANA’s biggest achievements to date.
- Winner of 32 Utah Best of State Awards since 2003
- The Healthy Home, by USANA Founder Dr. Myron Wentz and USANA CEO Dave Wentz, hits No. 2 on the New York Times Best Sellers List, May 2011
- Outside Magazine: Best Places to Work, five wins since 2009
- NutriSearch Comparative Guide to Nutritional Supplements, Consumer Edition Editor’s Choice and NutriSearch Gold Medal of Achievement™ winner, 2013
- 43 Communicator Awards since 2009
- USANA Magazine—Special Edition
- Social Media at USANA International Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Blog—What’s Up, USANA?
- Dr. Myron Wentz receives the Albert Einstein Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Life Sciences, 2007
- Forbes.com names USANA CEO Dave Wentz One of America’s Most Powerful CEOs 40 and Under, 2009
- Named Utah Manufacturer of the Year by the Utah Manufacturing Association, 2013
- USANA becomes an FDA-registered facility, 2011
- Voted “#1 Distributor’s Choice” for Best Network Marketing Company by MLM Insider for 16 consecutive years
- Recipient of six Australian Business Awards since 2010
- Product Excellence—Essentials
- Best New Product—BiOmega Jr.
- Best eBusiness Tool—eApprentice
- Recognized with the Outstanding Enterprise Award for Best Nutritional Supplement by Hong Kong’s Capital Magazine, 2013
- Winner of six International Business Stevie Awards
- Management Team
- Customer Service Department
- International Convention