The USANA® Essentials™
The Essentials offer the right vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to support optimal cellular health.
“You are what you eat” isn’t just an expression. What you put in your body has a definite impact on your health. You need to provide your body’s most basic building blocks—cells—with the right amount of nutrients, minerals, and antioxidants every day to improve your health from the cell up. And evidence supporting multivitamin/multi-mineral supplementation is rapidly stacking up:
- May help maintain a healthy cardiovascular system
- May help individuals maintain a healthy weight
- May help defend cells against damaging oxidative stress
So, don’t you want to support your body with the highest quality nutritional supplements available?
The USANA Essentials are your answer. Taken together, the combination of Mega Antioxidant and Chelated Mineral offer a superior range of highly bioavailable vitamins, minerals, and antioxidant nutrients to build a strong foundation of exceptional health.
Stamps of Approval
The benefits of supplementation are substantial. But not all multivitamin/multi-mineral supplements are created equal. USANA produces the highest quality nutritional supplements in the world, and it’s not just us saying it.
In the NutriSearch Comparative Guide to Nutritional Supplements, USANA’s Essentials have repeatedly been awarded the highest distinction possible—the NutriSearch Gold Medal of Achievement™*—out of more than 1,600 other supplements. And USANA has also been selected as the publication’s Editor’s Choice since the distinction was introduced, proving USANA’s Essentials are the best of the best.
USANA has also been recognized for excellence by many other institutions:
- ConsumerLab.com, an independent testing company, put the USANA Essentials through its stringent tests for ingredient quality and quantity, purity, and disintegration.
- USANA has won a multitude of Utah Best of State awards for dietary supplements.
- In 2010, the Essentials took home an Australian Business Award for Product Excellence.
Committed to Excellence
There’s a reason we win awards left and right.
- The right ingredients— The Essentials daily supplements are a precise, comprehensive blend of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants shown to support overall optimal health, as well as additional support for heart and eye health.
- The right amounts—Rather than supplying ineffective amounts of nutrients, the Essentials include quantities of nutrients shown to provide true health benefits in scientific research.
- The right balance—Our in-house scientists understand which nutrients synergize with other nutrients to boost their respective effectiveness. Their expertise helps create nutrient combinations that work together to supply your body with comprehensive nutrition.
- The right forms—USANA uses only safe, bioavailable, and effective forms of every nutrient, sourced from well-respected suppliers.
- The right manufacturing—By testing products throughout the manufacturing process in our state-of-the-art facilities, USANA can control the potency, purity, and safety of every tablet to ensure it meets the strictest quality standards.
Give your cells the nutrition they need, and don’t compromise—choose the Essentials. They’re more than just supplements—they’re your way to take your health into your hands.
*Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Donghong Liu, John Shi, Alejandra Colina Ibarra, Yukio Kakuda, Sophia Jun Xue. The scavenging capacity and synergistic effects of lycopene, vitamin E, vitamin C, and β-carotene mixtures on the DPPH free radical. LWT Food Science and Technology. 2008; 41(7): 1344–9.
- Gaia Pocobelli, Ulrike Peters, Alan R. Kristal, Emily White. Use of Supplements of Multivitamins, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E in Relation to Mortality. American Journal of Epidemiology. 2009; 170(4): 472–483.
- Li Y., Wang C., Zhu K., Feng RN, Sun CH. Effects of multivitamin and mineral supplementation on adiposity, energy expenditure and lipid profiles in obese Chinese women. International Journal of Obesity. 2010; 34:1070–7.