The cash manager oversees all activities regarding the cash and liquidity management of the firm, including investment management, treasury management systems, cash movements, credit card processing and other treasury operations. He or she effectively performs his or her duties while maintaining compliance with all company policies and procedures and maintains compliance with all Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) regulations. The Cash Manager works closely with the rest of the treasury department, the legal department, the finance and accounting teams, and other departments to ensure all of the cash, liquidity and investment management goals are met. The Cash Manager recruits, hires and develops cash and liquidity management employees consisting of assistant cash managers, cash clerk, analysts, and other cash management related personnel. The cash manager monitors and assists the Corporate Treasurer in treasury operations and corporate finance functions.
||Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and Implement cash, investment and liquidity management by doing the following:
- Direct all cash management banking relationships by traveling to meet with bankers both domestically and internationally in all USANA's operating and proposed new markets and maintaining adequate cash management capabilities to support the ongoing operations of the company.
- Oversee cash forecasting to ensure company has the necessary resources and liquidity to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
- Establish relationships with appropriate vendors and suppliers of banking services, credit card services, cash management services and other treasury services.
- Establish appropriate terms of sale, working capital and collection policies to optimize company’s cash flow and provide cash for business needs.
- Establish cash management policies and procedures to efficiently manage cash on a global basis and minimize costs and tax impacts.
- Establish quarterly treasury benchmarking report
- Oversee all unclaimed property, commission payments, wire transfers, accounts payable payment approvals, new account set-up, e-wallet and credit card processes and other cash activities.
- Oversee all functions of the cash management personnel in the department.
• Monitor and maintain treasury operations and controls by doing the following:
- Provide daily cash positioning and establish and monitor guidelines and policies for different categories of cash and investable funds.
- Work with external accountants and internal audit to ensure that all controls are in place to minimize any risk of loss in treasury operations and systems
- Work with teams throughout the company to install an appropriate treasury management system which will reduce the company’s payment costs, better monitor risks, and provide valuable information to the finance department and board;
- Prepare for Corporate Treasurer appropriate policies for cash and liquidity management, and financial controls and implement all approved policies.
- Implement control procedures around cash and investment management and devise appropriate internal management reporting of cash management positions and performance;
- Conduct employee appraisal meetings with staff and advise them of training and development opportunities that are available;
- Stay up to date on all Cash, Liquidity and Investment Management Best Practices
- Actively monitor all public information on company and its competitors and ensure that company operates near the top of its peer group.
• Assist Corporate Treasurer with corporate finance and capital market duties by doing the following:
- Assist CFO as directed by evaluating strategic alternatives, mergers and acquisitions.
- Help monitor 401K plan trustee, fund manager, and administrator.
- Assist in determining optimal ways to fund the company’s operations and establish appropriate credit facilities.
• Actively monitor public information regarding competitors.
• Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
• Understand and adhere to all GMP policies and Procedures.
||Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Requirements
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Leadership skills
• Must have a Bachelors Degree.
• Must have three to five years of post BS managerial experience including cash management, financial planning, and treasury operations.
• Strong analytical skills and strong spreadsheet skills and computer literacy.
• Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Ability to efficiently and effectively perform all essential position duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation without posing a direct safety threat to others or self.
||Salt Lake City
||Open Until Filled
|*Salary Disclaimer - The salary listed is a minimum
only or refers
to an internal grade. Final salary is commensurate with related skills, education, experience
abilities and will be determined in the interview.
|Return to job listings.