Being a Trusted Partner and Sponsor of The Dr. Oz Show brings a lot of excitement. But it also comes with contractually mandated guidelines we all must follow. Read about what you can and can’t say, share on social media, and use in conjunction with our partnership.
Trusted Partner and Sponsor Dos and Don’ts
- Tell everyone USANA is a Trusted Partner and Sponsor of The Dr. Oz Show
- Reconnect with people you shared USANA with in the past
- Watch The Dr. Oz Show—and invite others to watch it with you (tune-in information will be provided for each show)
- Check out our presence on www.doctoroz.com
- Share links to video on The Dr. Oz Show site or video posted by USANA’s Facebook page
- Talk about our partnership with HealthCorps, but not in relation to The Dr. Oz Show
- Use the tools, talking points, and videos USANA provides
- Use Dr. Oz’s image or the show’s logo in any way, except for personal photos you took with Dr. Oz at a USANA event
- Say Dr. Oz is an Associate—he is not
- Claim Dr. Oz recommends or takes our products
- Talk about Dr. Oz endorsing USANA
- Create and post your own recordings or screen captures of The Dr. Oz Show—this is prohibited by our Trusted Partner and Sponsor agreement and could be copyright infringement
- Share others’ unofficial recordings of the The Dr. Oz Show; if it’s not posted on The Dr. Oz Show site or shared by USANA’s Facebook page, it’s likely not official
- Modify the photos and images shared by USANA’s official social media channels
- Develop any form of communication that has our products and the phrase “as seen on The Dr. Oz Show”
- Wait for show viewers to find you—instead, focus on the credibility and brand awareness created by this great exposure, and start building
Allocation of Preferred Customers and Sales Volume
Preferred Customers, Sales Volume Points (SVP), and other leads that come in throughwww.USANAhealth.net—a shopping experience for viewers of The Dr. Oz Show—will be provided to recognition-eligible Gold Directors or above who reside in the United States and Canada.
We will allocate leads to each Associate meeting the above criteria, filtering first by pin level and then by application date. That means we will move down the tree of Associates residing in the United States or Canada, going from the longest tenured Star Diamonds to our new Golds. The process will restart each time every eligible Associate has been allocated a new lead.
This only applies for www.USANAhealth.net. We will follow existing protocol for anything that comes in through www.USANA.com.
Our priority is our existing Associate and customer base. So, in the case of increased product demand, we will fulfill existing Auto Orders for our Associates and Preferred Customers before fulfilling new orders from The Dr. Oz Show.